The Wombat Kit reservation form is available as an Adobe Acrobat .pdf form. The pdf form can be opened using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download from the Adobe site.
Wombat Kit Reservation Form as a pdf document.
A $250 reservation fee will secure the current pricing and your place in the production line. The balance is due, including any crating or shipping costs, before the kit leaves our facility.
Please fill out the reservation form, sign it, and fax or mail it to us. When we receive your deposit we will confirm receipt, send your Wombat Assembly Manual and give you an estimated ship date.
We accept personal checks, cashier’s checks, money orders, and PayPal payments. A personal check will not secure your place in the production line until it has cleared. We are not equipped to accept credit cards at this time, but you can use your credit card through PayPal.
Please call (360) 335-8215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Fax: (866) 472-9791
Mail: PMB 374,16505 "A" SE First Street, Vancouver, WA 98684
Points to consider when filling out your reservation form.
- Manual Credit: If you have already purchased a manual please put a note on the form and send a check for $225.
- Dash Option: If you are not using a stock speedo, and would rather not have us cut the dash for a stock speedo, please let us know.
- UPS Address: Some items may be shipped separately from the body via UPS. Please let us know what address you would like us to use for UPS shipments. UPS cannot deliver to a PO Box.
- Shipping Quote: To get a quote from our shipping broker we will need a city, state, and zip code, and info as to whether or not the delivery destination is a residential or business address. A quote is only good for 2 weeks, but we have not noticed major price differences with fresh quotes. See our shipping page for more information.
- Other Delivery Options: You are welcome to arrange your own shipping if you prefer. You may also make arrangements to come to Washington State and pick up your kit at the fiberglass manufacturer. Customers have carried bodies home on flat bed trailers, across the beds of pickup trucks, and mounted on chassis and towed.